From Saturday 8 August, we are pleased to announce that journeys on our Unibus 44 to and from Acomb will also serve Holly Bank area as well as Hamilton Drive.
Changes to Unibus 44 from 2 August 2015
- Unibus here to stay - don't be fooled by the imitators!
- Extended to Acomb every 30 mins Mon-Sat
- Now serving Heslington East Interchange instead of Sport Village and Lakeside Way
- Unibus will run 24/7 during term time starting in September
- Same great Unibus team and fare deals
From Sunday 2nd August 2015 First are making changes to their route 10 in York. City of York Council, who subsidise the service in the evening, have requested that we change our route to match in order to ensure that Leeman Road receives a bus service in the evening
Summer's here, and what better time to get out for the day!
We now have vacancies for extra bus drivers, initially to support our operation in York, with the option of future transfer to our Yorkshire Coastliner base at Malton.
From Sunday 8th February 2015 we're making a number of changes to fares on prices on all Yorkshire Coastliner services.
One of our renowned City Sightseeing buses has become the first double-decker bus in the world to get an electric makeover, thanks to a successful bid for funding by City of York Council.