Coastliner Children and young people

Aged under 5

Up to 3 children aged under 5 may travel free of charge with each fare-paying customer. (This includes anyone who has bought a ticket on the bus or who has a prepaid ticket.)

Aged 5 to 10 inclusive

Children aged between 5 and 10 may travel at the child fare, without proof of age.

See also: