At Transdev York we run a network of local services between the city centre and the west and north of the city.
These include Unibus UB1, Unibus 44 and the Clubbers Bus CB2 that we operate in partnership with the University of York.
You can hop on one of our buses to take you to the shops, to school, college and university, or to see your friends.
We have routes to and from Clifton, Clifton Moor, Askham Bar, Monks Cross, New Earswick, Fulford, Elvington, Elvington, Poppleton and Stamford Bridge.
For coach operators, we have space available in our depot off Fulford Road for daytime or overnight parking, ideal for access to the city centre.
We are also able to offer buses for private hire, including open top and double deck vehicles.
Click here for more information.
From Sunday 2nd August 2015 First are making changes to their route 10 in York. City of York Council, who subsidise the service in the evening, have requested that we change our route to match in order to ensure that Leeman Road receives a bus service in the eveningcontinued...
Changes to Unibus 44 from 2 August 2015
- Unibus here to stay - don't be fooled by the imitators!
- Extended to Acomb every 30 mins Mon-Sat
- Now serving Heslington East Interchange instead of Sport Village and Lakeside Way
- Unibus will run 24/7 during term time starting in September
- Same great Unibus team and fare deals