At Yorkshire Coastliner we run services between Leeds and York, and on to the popular resorts of Whitby, Scarborough, Filey and Bridlington on the East Coast.
We operate an intensive, frequent service between Leeds, Tadcaster, York and Malton, with 3 buses an hour most of the day on Mondays to Saturdays.
Beyond Malton buses continue eastward and northward to; Scarborough (hourly*), Pickering (hourly*), Whitby (three times a day*), Filey (three times a day) and Bridlington (three times a day). *approximately
From Sunday 2nd August 2015 First are making changes to their route 10 in York. City of York Council, who subsidise the service in the evening, have requested that we change our route to match in order to ensure that Leeman Road receives a bus service in the eveningcontinued...
Changes to Unibus 44 from 2 August 2015
- Unibus here to stay - don't be fooled by the imitators!
- Extended to Acomb every 30 mins Mon-Sat
- Now serving Heslington East Interchange instead of Sport Village and Lakeside Way
- Unibus will run 24/7 during term time starting in September
- Same great Unibus team and fare deals